Does Tyler Palko win the #2 spot this season? (1 Viewer)

Palko deserves a chance to compete, but I don't share the optimism that some of you do about his ability to play in the league. He ran around like a chicken with his head cut off in some of the pre-season games and if memory serves me correctly, didn't he throw like 3 or 4 picks? Not to mention, he almost got our receivers killed at times.

His arm and Drew's arm aren't even comparable. Drew may not have elite arm strength but Palko's is very suspect.

He's got the resume, and he showed his abilities last preseason, the only knock anybody has against him is "experience".

If that's the case, I want to draft Pat White next year.
Palko has "NO" resume compared to him. :mwink:

I am never for or against a certain player to succeed.

Palko played ok given he was under pressure playing with the scrubs. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the preseason again. ... if they draft a late rounder QB and don't sign an experience QB, it would be interesting to see how it pans out. The fact that the FO is already looking at experience QBs tell me they think he is not quite ready yet.

-

Matt Flynn in the house

Call me a homer but I feel real about Matt Flynn in the Black and Gold. The LSU connection ; Flynn to Henderson. Add Hester to the mix and you are on to something.

Last edited:
Call me a homer but I feel real about Matt Flynn in the Black and Gold. The LSU connection ; Flynn to Henderson. Add Hester to the mix and you are on to something.

at best, matt flynn is a clipboard holder in the NFL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom