Doesn't tonights game feel Saints had a "bye" week? (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Being a short week it sure felt like Saints had a bye week's worth of rest, like it's been forever since the last time Saints played... The Carolina game seems so long ago ...

Got my beer, munchies, chips and dip and Pizzas ready for tonights game... Have fun everyone!! It must be like a circus in New Orleans....this will be an awesome game.... All of California media outlets here are focused on Lions v Saints game more so than any other payoff game this weekend....it is THE game!!!!

Who Dat!!!

It does seem like the Carolina game was so long ago. And i'm pretty sure it'll be the same thing next week, gamedays seems to take forever to get here.

It does seem like the Carolina game was so long ago. And i'm pretty sure it'll be the same thing next week, gamedays seems to take forever to get here.

San Diego sports radio keeps playing up how Chargers let walk Brees now Sproles, yet love watching the Saints offense light up other teams!!! Saints are the most fun team to watch in the NFL

San Diego sports radio keeps playing up how Chargers let walk Brees now Sproles, yet love watching the Saints offense light up other teams!!! Saints are the most fun team to watch in the NFL

It does seem like a long time. I guess all the playoff hoopla and wanting the game to hurry and get here make the time drag.

Watching the worlds largest arcade game is indeed fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom