Dolphins cancel Sporano's press conference, spoke with Mangini (1 Viewer)

The Dolphins are a joke franchise. The crap they are pulling is unbelievable.

I feel bad for Tony Sporano. I genuinely feel sorry for the man. I know its a business, but the Miami Dolphins front office is using some piss poor etiquette here.

Enough is enough, Mr Sporano needs to just step down and quit right now and tell the front office to stick that job up their ***.

Im sorry, but for some reason this situation is starting to piss me off and im no fan of that team.

I agree... I'd quit on em... But I don't know if he still gets paid if fired or what

I agree... I'd quit on em... But I don't know if he still gets paid if fired or what

If he is fired, they have to pay out his contract. If he quits he does not get paid and possibly cannot go to work for another team for the length of the contract depending on how it is written. The phins completely control this as long as he is under contract. He might could sue them for breech of contract, but as long as they pay him, they haven't really breeched it. It's all the staff that aren't under long term contract who's life is really held In limbo. Not the head coach who will get paid either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom