Dolphins making late push to sign Teddy (1 Viewer)

If we lose teddy, 2nd rounder is a qb if a good one falls. Bortles is no better than a rookie prospect

With Ingram gone and Teddy potentially leaving, next year could be the year the Saints finally land a compensatory pick... maybe even a third rounder (don´t laugh)

initial report that it wasn't a done deal in New Orleans was spouted by Crapaport, so take it for what it's worth.

Is Ryan Fitzpatrick still available? I’d honestly rather him as #2 and draft a QB to groom as the “heir” to Brees.
I agree. A few years younger than Brees he could start for a year or two if Brees calls it quits in 2020..Not ideal but he showed ge can win last year with talent on offense like we have

The Dolphins are a QB wasteland. It's where mediocre QB's go to die. Oh well, at least we will get a compensatory 3rd next year. I'll take it.

If we lose teddy, 2nd rounder is a qb if a good one falls. Bortles is no better than a rookie prospect
I don't know that I'd fish in the quarterback pool this year, even with a 2nd.

Honestly, if they lose Bridgewater, I'd love for them to pick up Aaron Murray. He's currently putting on a clinic in the AAF.

Last edited:
Wasn't he already supposedly turning down more money to stay with us?

Yes, but now that Tyrod Taylor chose the backup job for the Chargers over their starting job they are upping their bid for Teddy. They are nearly out of options and they need a QB.

Wasn't he already supposedly turning down more money to stay with us?

That was a rumor that the Miami media denied. Looks like that was indeed a false rumor. Sounded good to us for someone to want to take less to be a backup here than start somewhere else so people ran with it.

Supposedly Teddy is visiting the Dolphins training facility. This did not just come up. I think the reports of him staying were way premature. He clearly intended on shopping the market. With him being in Miami right now, it may be difficult for us to keep him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom