Dolphins making late push to sign Teddy (1 Viewer)

I'd prefer Tyrod Taylor but if Fitz Magic is available, he's definitely a capable stand-in but 2020 would be the year we draft Drew's successor.

Well need to either draft Drew's heir apparent or that of tag Teddy!

Bobby's best moments on the radio come when he admits he was average at best. Lately, I've heard him defend Carl Smith's playcalling, using the roster and halfway throwing all his old WRs under the bus to do it.

Guess I missed those shows.

Last edited:
Yeah that does not make sense. How can someone commit without knowing how much they will be paid?

I'm wondering if it's just reporters who said it was done yesterday trying to protect their reporting.

I'm wondering if it's just reporters who said it was done yesterday trying to protect their reporting.

"Reporters" in today's version of the media aren't really putting out substantiated facts in any form no matter the venue or content...

The "news" and "reporters" from every walk of media are simply in a mad dash race to be the first to report something and break a story... facts and content are a distant 2nd when generating "news".

At this point, it's best to take everything for what it's worth (nothing) until the entire story is revealed and the actual facts and details are available. Sadly, that's just where we are when it comes to "reporting".

"Reporters" in today's version of the media aren't really putting out substantiated facts in any form no matter the venue or content...

The "news" and "reporters" from every walk of media are simply in a mad dash race to be the first to report something and break a story... facts and content are a distant 2nd when generating "news".

At this point, it's best to take everything for what it's worth (nothing) until the entire story is revealed and the actual facts and details are available. Sadly, that's just where we are when it comes to "reporting".
Absolutely right. And still, we take what they have to say as gospel. As fans we (me too!) have to stop listening to these guys and regurgitating what they say as fact.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom