Dolphins making late push to sign Teddy (1 Viewer)

This is the Miami Herald Dolphins insider

Dueling reports. Lol! Back to what Infoman and I were discussing earlier in this thread. Who to believe, who to believe.

Pretty funny actually.

He has three years with a higher rating than Teddy has ever had...and a fourth equal to Teddy's best year. We aren't talking about a future starter. We're talking about someone to hold the clipboard just like Teddy did last year.

I actually prefer Tannehill.

Don’t fall into the Sunken Cost Fallacy trap on the third round pick. Tannehill is the better QB prospect.

He’s put up some good numbers, and to be honest, his numbers look a lot like Brees’ in San Diego.

Tannehill has been surrounded by incompetence his entire career.

Last edited:
He has three years with a higher rating than Teddy has ever had...and a fourth equal to Teddy's best year. We aren't talking about a future starter. We're talking about someone to hold the clipboard just like Teddy did last year.
As long as it's not a big cap hit.

If no teddy. U get the worst backup ever. If Brees stays healthy we’re great. If he gets hurt we will want to lose every gm possible for draft heir

Dueling reports. Lol! Back to what Infoman and I were discussing earlier in this thread. Who to believe, who to believe.

Pretty funny actually.

And the ones I'm posting are from the Dolphins message board so I'm assuming that's the guy they trust.

Just throwing **** against the wall, but if AZ is seriously thinking about trading Rosen, send a 2020 1st for him??

Could be the QB of ththe future, and wouldnt count against us in comp pick for Teddy

I don't think they are serious about trading him... but I like Rosen and would love to trade for him. If the trade rumors are true you may be able to get him for less than a 1st. Having a young QB like Rosen locked up on a reasonable contract for the next few years sitting behind Drew for a year or two would be the ideal situation IMO.

Just throwing **** against the wall, but if AZ is seriously thinking about trading Rosen, send a 2020 1st for him??

Could be the QB of ththe future, and wouldnt count against us in comp pick for Teddy

That is probably the best option. It's pretty obvious they are taking Murray. This years 2nd would probably get a deal done.

If he leaves, I’m all for another 3 seasons with Brees and exploring options. I think the only way Teddy leaves is if Brees has hinted he isn’t done after this season as some speculate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom