Dolphins to cut Zach Thomas (1 Viewer)

No Zach Thomas, No Dan Morgan, No Keith Traylor, No more old washed up defensive players unless they are super cheap and ready to play special teams.

Stop it pulease!!!!! I know y'all are kidding right? You don't want Zach here.

I would take him. Whats the harm in signing a guy to a nothing deal to see f he can revitalize his career. Thomas is a leader and on one leg he is better then the LBs on our team.

It all depends on the money. If Dan Morgan or Zach Thomas are willing to sign reasonable one year deals and go into camp with us, I'd risk them. The worst case scenario is that we waste cap room on an aging player to be injured and not help out our defense.

The best case is that they earn the starters job in camp, help our defense, and maybe even earn an extension.

Patten managed it this year on offense I wouldn't mind a defender doing it this year.

I would sign him for the vet minimum and that's it...and only if we draft a young MLB to replace him in 2 years or so.

I say give him a shot he was in the pro bowl last year so he hasn't lost it all just had a wreck that ruined his year.Bring him in see what he has got left.

If his agent is worth a damn he will drum up a bidding war and he will be priced higher than his current value. I doubt we get him.

Maybe if we sign Zach Thomas AND Dan Morgan, we can get six good games out of the both of them combined.

/sarcasm off

No Thanks!

No Zach Thomas, No Dan Morgan, No Keith Traylor, No more old washed up defensive players unless they are super cheap and ready to play special teams.

I am sure the patriots were thinking the same when they signed Junior Seau. I think it has work fine with him.

Thomas and Al Wilson are great players and leaders in a position of need. If they healthy and we can sign them to a reasonable contract, I am not opposed on signing them. Now being said that, if we get one of them we better have a plan B for the season. Chances are they are going to miss playing time during the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom