NFL Dolphins V Jaguars (London Game) (1 Viewer)

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's two bad teams but that could make it a good game to watch. Personally I have always liked the Phins going back to the Shula/Griese era.

&-0 Phins.

Lawrence will be lucky if he survives his time with the Jags. Drops like that one by his TE aren't helping matters.

I love these early games. Wish it was better teams though.

With the 17 game schedule, it would be nice if the league had 16 london games each year early like this. Make every team play one, and it can be a neutral site game for each team.

This would eliminate some teams having more home games than other teams.

It’s a Catch 22 with the London games. I love the concept of football starting at 8:30, but the matchups are terrible. But the moment a marquee matchup is in London, you’ll hear a barrage of complaints.

I like seeing the diversity of NFL appareil in the stands. I wonder if we keep playing games there, will the people start picking their favorite team? And I mean a real favorite team, not just a random jersey here and there.

Tua just doesn’t seem NFL capable. He is absolutely terrible. The throws I’m seeing him toss are getting his receivers nearly decapitated. This is bad. Really bad. The Dolphins need to do all they can to lure Rodgers or Wilson to South Beach next season.

I like seeing the diversity of NFL appareil in the stands. I wonder if we keep playing games there, will the people start picking their favorite team? And I mean a real favorite team, not just a random jersey here and there.
When I was in London my rule was to root for the home team unless they were an NFC South team or the Vikes/49ers.

Like me most fans in the UK won't switch teams, new fans and kids could be won over though.

Any team big in the late 80s, early 90s is popular in the UK because I believe they screened the games on national TV then.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is anyone else kinda ashamed of our (US) apparent lagging in efficient use of technology as compared to some other countries? That stadium is pretty awesome.

Too man in the huddle? Thats one I haven't heard in a long time.

Holy heck, we only got a 7th for Brown? Heard his name when he blew up a play, and they mentioned the trade. I misremembered as thought he left via FA.

Regardless, hated losing him, thought he played very well for us in the middle.

Holy crap, Jax just caught a TD. Could tney win this?

Hell of a catch by Jones!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom