NFL Dolphins V Jaguars (London Game) (1 Viewer)

The NFL is failing horribly with these London games. They should be flex games, late into the season between two winning teams who are in the race of top seeding. Why show case the poorest products off in London?

Holy heck, we only got a 7th for Brown? Heard his name when he blew up a play, and they mentioned the trade. I misremembered as thought he left via FA.

Regardless, hated losing him, thought he played very well for us in the middle.
You kinda countered your disappointment in only getting a 7th. We got something instead of nothing. It was brutal to get under the cap, so we at least got a small compensation for the loss.

You kinda countered your disappointment in only getting a 7th. We got something instead of nothing. It was brutal to get under the cap, so we at least got a small compensation for the loss.
I feel bad for Malcolm Brown, going from a winning team to the Jags….

I forgot about this game and was planning on not playing Marvin jones today glad i forgot!

Oh I agree, just hate having to lose him at all. I know it was cap related. We kicked that can for a long time.

So they replaced Van Noy with Van Ginkle?

A girl ref and a girl QB. Wow
(should I stop with my joke? He's just got pretty hair)

He also just got sacked and lost the ball

Last edited:
A girl ref and a girl QB. Wow
(should I stop with my joke? He's just got pretty hair)

He also just got sacked and lost the ball
Why you doggin Steffi Graf that way? 🤨

Attachments

• 1E75889E-1AB5-48A2-BC84-EED1333C6E9E.jpeg
    1E75889E-1AB5-48A2-BC84-EED1333C6E9E.jpeg
    663.7 KB · Views: 1
Urban Meyer is such a fool. Tua stinks so bad. And I’m going to keep watching. 🍿

I can't believe they didn't kick the field goal to go up 7. And they wonder why they haven't won a game
I was wondering because I hadn't seen them play. I'm no longer wondering.

The Jacksonville secondary is um interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom