Dolphins vs. Colts MNF (1 Viewer)

Pennington's release is so much slower than Drew's. You really see it, and you see the jump it gives the defensive secondary.

Drew's release is a thing of beauty.

So I'm the only one seeing this huge wire on the screen? I would think my kid took a crayon to the tv but it goes away when the camera switches.

So I'm the only one seeing this huge wire on the screen? I would think my kid took a crayon to the tv but it goes away when the camera switches.

I see it. It's terrible, but I've gotten used to it.

Still, it's pretty ridiculous.

Maybe they can fix it at halftime??

I see it. It's terrible, but I've gotten used to it.

Still, it's pretty ridiculous.

Maybe they can fix it at halftime??

I think it must be a relevant part of stadium or something. I can't see them leaving it up if they could have avoided it.

Also, watching this game - Brees > manning. By a lot. Superbowl rings be damned. Right now, Brees is more accurate, has a quicker release, and arguably makes better decisions.

is addai hurt??? i haven't been watching and brown has been in for the last few series

i need 4 stinking points from addai and who do they give the ball to for a TD??

i am calling the manning family tonight about this

i need 4 stinking points from addai and who do they give the ball to for a TD??

i am calling the manning family tonight about this

Is Addai an approved pick from the Goose? :idunno:

Miami is gonna give this game away if they don't shape up.

I sat here and told my dad how mentally challenged the Dolphins were for running on 3rd & 6 before their last field goal. I told my dad, why take the field goal when you have another shot? Like Herm Edwards said, "You play to win the game." I also told my dad that because of that stupidity, Manning would march down the field and.......OH, LOOK WHAT HAPPENED :rant:!!! Yes, I'm pulling for Miami.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom