Dolphins vs. Colts MNF (1 Viewer)

Wow, Ricky's getting pounded and he keeps getting up for more. He looks good.

The Wildcat is the worst thing in football, since the players strike. Its not so great players, tricking the Defenses and it will NEVER be a factor in the NFL. Give it a couple more years and you will never see it in football.

The dolphins look like a high school team on steroids.

It has also destroyed Madden 2010. The wildcat took over that game, and I am just about ready to trade it in for 'Mickey Mouses and Donald Duck Mystery Hunt'

I was eating in my dining hall and the game was on. I looked up and saw Dallas Clark catch and run for a 70 yard TD and I started yelling "That guy's on my fantasy team!"

Really, really loud.

The Wildcat is the worst thing in football, since the players strike. Its not so great players, tricking the Defenses and it will NEVER be a factor in the NFL. Give it a couple more years and you will never see it in football.

The dolphins look like a high school team on steroids.

It has also destroyed Madden 2010. The wildcat took over that game, and I am just about ready to trade it in for 'Mickey Mouses and Donald Duck Mystery Hunt'

It already has been a factor.

I was eating in my dining hall and the game was on. I looked up and saw Dallas Clark catch and run for a 70 yard TD and I started yelling "That guy's on my fantasy team!"

Really, really loud.

You have a dining hall?

Cant wait for the Saints to destroy the Dolphins and their wildcat offense....

You are right, it has been a factor, but it wont be after a couple years. that was my point, sorry if it came off wrong.

Gocha. It's a fad and will eventually fade. I think it's just a way to make up for lack of talent at the QB or RB position.

What the hell is that huge rope running lengthwise down the field? It's obstructing the view from the main camera angle. I can't stop looking at it - it's right in the way.

They probably spent 2 million bucks on the intro to MNF; they can't get some ghetto rope out of almost every shot?

It's not the wire for the action cam dealie either. The whole point of that thing is that you can't see the wires on normal shots.

Maybe it's where Parcells hangs his fat pants to dry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom