Dome MUST Be Rockin' Sunday! Bring the Noise!! (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Okay Whodats - you'll have a 3pm kickoff to get extra rowdy, but the Dome has got to be rockin' on Sunday. I'd love to see the fans get the gameball from Coach Payton after raucous crowd noise causes multiple false starts and clearly rattles the rookie QB.

Sanchez has had one game in Reliant Stadium in Houston (p-leaze!) and two games at home. He hasn't heard anything like the roar of a capacity Superdome crowd at a FRENZY!

Talk it up all week - get everyone ready to be as loud as the '06 Falcons game or louder. Don't let anyone around you fail to contribute. Get yourself ready to scream your face off. Get your family ready to scream their faces off. Get your neighbors ready to scream their faces off and blow the roof off the joint!

Make the difference!

Purple Haze

Taste it. You'll love it.
Reaction score
It better be louder than it was game one... I'm sure it will be. :9: I'll sure be doing my part in 619 and I swear if anyone here tells me to sit down I'll develop a sudden case of hearing loss directed at that person. I have faith though, the entire section were non-season tix holders... that won't be the case when we're undefeated and with the game at 3.

Reaction score
Okay Whodats - you'll have a 3pm kickoff to get extra rowdy, but the Dome has got to be rockin' on Sunday. I'd love to see the fans get the gameball from Coach Payton after raucous crowd noise causes multiple false starts and clearly rattles the rookie QB.

Sanchez has had one game in Reliant Stadium in Houston (p-leaze!) and two games at home. He hasn't heard anything like the roar of a capacity Superdome crowd at a FRENZY!

Talk it up all week - get everyone ready to be as loud as the '06 Falcons game or louder. Don't let anyone around you fail to contribute. Get yourself ready to scream your face off. Get your family ready to scream their faces off. Get your neighbors ready to scream their faces off and blow the roof off the joint!

Make the difference!

YES my friend.... YES!! im so pumped about sunday

stevo3

LIVIN DA DREAM
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
:9:
Oh Man, I AM SO FIRED UP!!!! I'll be there, attending my first game since the Bucs game last year in the opener.... I CAN'T WAIT!!! Those sitting around me better be some rowdy types, other wise they are going to HATE ME by the end of the game!!!!

WhoDat!!!

cgrand

Reaction score
somebody tell me about section 235...i traded some hornets tix for two there sunday
decent seats?

FatiusJeebs

The Commish
Reaction score
Please please please make my speakers sound staticy like you guys did against Philly in the Div. playoff game!!!!!!

DomeDude

Huh ?
Reaction score
Oh Man, I AM SO FIRED UP!!!! I'll be there, attending my first game since the Bucs game last year in the opener.... I CAN'T WAIT!!! Those sitting around me better be some rowdy types, other wise they are going to HATE ME by the end of the game!!!!

WhoDat!!!

If they arent, buy them a few beers and make them get rowdy.

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
somebody tell me about section 235...i traded some hornets tix for two there sunday
decent seats?
yeah preety good, loge level endzone, probably toward the visitor side

WhatDat

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you go to that game Sunday, and still have a voice Monday, you have failed miserably. No fellow Saint fan will ever look you in the eye again let alone speak to you. You will be ostracized by all Who Dats everywhere. Do I make myself clear??? Do I????

NolaShaun

Reaction score
And for the love of Breesus, GET THERE EARLY!! 3:00 kickoff, there is no excuse people. I'm tired of having to strain over people filing in the first two possessions of the game. Be in your seats at least 20 minutes before the game and make it miserable on the Jets!!

RobG

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It will be loud - the later the game the louder the Dome - might have something to do with having more time to get properly prepared (aka - more time to drink)!!!!!!

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score

WhoDat!!!

Testify!

odrat

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am ready to go to bed and wake up on Sunday!

jahsoul

new saint born 7/17/07
Reaction score
Let's drown out those Jet cheers. J-E-T-S ...sucks sucks sucks!!!

Join me and section 639 participating in the Jet cheers. HAHA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom