Dome MUST Be Rockin' Sunday! Bring the Noise!! (1 Viewer)

I understand that late games are not as loud as early games because the fans have more time to get hammered so in an effort to keep everyone fresh I suggest that any consumption of alcohol should not begin before 5:00 am on Gameday morning.

That should shave off about 12 hours of boozing.:hihi:

Actually my experience has been the opposite.... The more hammered the fans are the more insane they become???????????????

Awesome!! . The media darlings and the pretty boy quaterback must be put to rest. Lets do this. saying.

I've posted this before.... Pretty boy has not experienced anything like he will see on Sunday.... Houston fans need a voice from the stadium to beg them to get loud... The next two games were at home..

We need for this guy to panic... The fans WILL have a role in this game... Lets bring it

Sanchez is already getting flustered by our multiple-look defenses and crowd noise.

I hope it is so loud in there that it blows his mind.

WHODAT!!!

If you see somebody not screaming every down not just 3rd then punch them in the face...Im serious I don't care what age or gender you punch them right in the face and when they ask why did you do that you scream WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom