Dome MUST Be Rockin' Sunday! Bring the Noise!! (4 Viewers)

I will be there and you will here me all over the dome WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!

Saints fans should be called the 12th Disciple, who bring forth the good noise.

Okay Whodats - you'll have a 3pm kickoff to get extra rowdy, but the Dome has got to be rockin' on Sunday. I'd love to see the fans get the gameball from Coach Payton after raucous crowd noise causes multiple false starts and clearly rattles the rookie QB.

Sanchez has had one game in Reliant Stadium in Houston (p-leaze!) and two games at home. He hasn't heard anything like the roar of a capacity Superdome crowd at a FRENZY!

Talk it up all week - get everyone ready to be as loud as the '06 Falcons game or louder. Don't let anyone around you fail to contribute. Get yourself ready to scream your face off. Get your family ready to scream their faces off. Get your neighbors ready to scream their faces off and blow the roof off the joint!

Make the difference!

For the win.

can we match the Philly Playoff victory? That was the loudest I have ever heard the dome for a full game. ( the blocked Falcon punt was the loudest moment i have heard in the dome over the 9 years of being a season tix holder )

I ended up with spasms in my diaphragm and having to sit the last 10 min to breathe for that game.

I plan on doing the same thin for this one as I am sure Sec 632 is planning also.

Sec 121 will represent

It would be cool if half the stadium yeled "WHO!" and the other side yelled "DAT!"

Can you believe the Jets fans on one of there forums are saying that they already played in a loud stadium against Houston and that Saints are not known for being as loud.

Awesome!! I was gonna start a thread like this and I'm pleased that one has already been started. Look yall, it is extreamly important that we are especially loud for this one. The media darlings and the pretty boy quaterback must be put to rest. Lets do this. It is powerful responsability of ours to do our part. If your not going to put forth the loudest noises that your body can physically perform give your tickets to louder friends. Don't be the weakest link. Who Dat!! I know all of this goes without saying.

Weekends here, it'll be 3:00 Sun before we know it now.

WHO DAT?!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom