Dome MUST Be Rockin' Sunday! Bring the Noise!! (1 Viewer)

Let's drown out those Jet cheers. J-E-T-S ...sucks sucks sucks!!!

Join me and section 639 participating in the Jet cheers. HAHA

i make 1 or 2 games a year no way in hell im missing this one

gunna be spending the night in NO , where is the spot to be after a saints win???

This wil be my chant the entire game: DEEEEEEFENSE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFENSE DEEEEEEEEEEEFENSE!!!!!!! Lets destroy this rookie!!!!!!

Ill be doin my part from the 6-1-8. Im thinkin the dome is going to be nuts! WHO DAT!!

I yelled so loud during the Lions game my head, back and hamstring hurt bad.

I plan on doing the same on Sunday.

And for the love of Breesus, GET THERE EARLY!! 3:00 kickoff, there is no excuse people. I'm tired of having to strain over people filing in the first two possessions of the game. Be in your seats at least 20 minutes before the game and make it miserable on the Jets!!

LOL, Im never there 20 minutes before kickoff, but im pretty good at gettin in my seat for the introductions. What sucks is Im getting a sore throat right now, I need to take it easy till Sunday to make sure my voice is in tip-top shape. I cant wait for the game, we're gonna blow the roof off the place.

And for the love of Breesus, GET THERE EARLY!! 3:00 kickoff, there is no excuse people. I'm tired of having to strain over people filing in the first two possessions of the game. Be in your seats at least 20 minutes before the game and make it miserable on the Jets!!

Yes indeedy! Head on over as soon as you're finished getting liquored up at church.

We definitely need to drown out the Jets chant. There chant is one of the most annoying chants from a visiting team.

I tried to yell during the Lions game, but I'm always troubled and lose my wit when I can obviously hear myself screaming due to no one else screaming.

Hopefully I can gain some courage from booze(I was sober last game..) + my peers and contribute.

This little noise maker will be in attendance for his first regular season game. :9:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FExrOPVtN_U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FExrOPVtN_U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom