Dome Noise (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Or lack thereof? I was texting my brother telling him that the Dome noise is missing a Monday night prime time game with a rookie QB on the other side would of made a difference. You could probably shave 7 to 10 points off the scoreboard for the Chargers.

So what do you guys think? We need to get the dome back to rocking again. It is such a huge advantage and it is showing after these last two games there.

We are definitely missing our fans as a home-field advantage. How many false starts and failed audibles do you think they account for? 2020 sucks in so many ways. When Drew walked off the field last night I could see where he wanted to "fist-pump" a crowd but he at least waved to his family up in the box I assume... Drew was probably saying to himself.."this sucks!" At least we got the win last night.

I'm telling you without the crowd out there it is just a practice game and the opposing offense can get the calls in without any issues. The O-Line can practically hear the ball come off the turf. It is such a disadvantage that is taken away from the opposing team.

Fans need to get louder. I hear them on tv.. they are terrible these days.. they cheer during the wrong times.. they dont get up for big plays.. really bad.
Yep, I even heard them get loud when Brees had the ball in the huddle. I was like “this is a home game Mr. sound guy”. Morans bruh

I have some teams do a really good job with this. I have seen some quick soundboard people who match the noise perfectly with the play. Whoever is doing ours doesn't know how to choose the right noise for the plays quickly. Not sure who is running that for us but it could get better for sure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom