Dome Patrol Poster? (1 Viewer)

ok, where is that DBROOKS, thought he was going to draw one of them....
did a great job on the deuce one i got..

when i watched that video i was like oh yea then i threw up when i saw the mills panthers statue.

when i watched that video i was like oh yea then i threw up when i saw the mills panthers statue.

We should honor the whole patrol with a 4 statue set in front of the stadium... now that would be impressive....

Super Dave thats a great idea.

I don't know why they don't do that. The least we can do is honor the greatest LB core of al time. Benson and the superdome people should be ashamed.

I have one i'm not willing to part with. I can give you this though.

Attachments

• domepatrol.jpg
    domepatrol.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 46
I think we need to see a Dome Patrol reunion at a game this year.. They should be honored..Sam Mills should have a banner hanging in the Dome

i got it from SinnerSaint, still in the tube. but yes, i paid for it through ebay, although i dont think i paid 200 for it. i think i paid 100 for it.

oh ok....not a bad deal. They seem to be pretty rare.

I have one of those - or at least I HAD one. I forgot all about it. It was framed in one of our spare bedrooms when we lived in Dallas. I just called my ex and he's not sure where it is, because he's moved quite a few times, but if he finds it he said he would give it to me. Whoo Hooo!!!!!! I'm not sure if I'd sell it or not. Plus, I'm not sure about the condition its in. I hope he finds it.

i got it from SinnerSaint, still in the tube. but yes, i paid for it through ebay, although i dont think i paid 200 for it. i think i paid 100 for it.

Yeah, I had 3 of them still in their plastic wrapped tubes, and sold two of them. One of them went to you, Optimus.

I only have one left that I kept for myself. It's still rolled up and unopened....I'm waiting till I can find a nice matted frame that will do it justice before I put it up on my wall.

I'm not really looking to sell my last one, but I WOULD be willing to make an even trade for an authentic Rickey Jackson Home jersey from the 1991-1993 seasons. That's about the only thing that would allow me to let my last poster go. You guys are right, they ARE super rare now, especially in new condition.

I had that poster, and my dad may have it stashed somewhere out in his shed with a bunch of other posters. I wish I took care of it better and had it framed. That poster is awesome, and I'd like to get my hands on another copy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom