Dome Patrol Poster? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I had 3 of them still in their plastic wrapped tubes, and sold two of them. One of them went to you, Optimus.

I only have one left that I kept for myself. It's still rolled up and unopened....I'm waiting till I can find a nice matted frame that will do it justice before I put it up on my wall.

I'm not really looking to sell my last one, but I WOULD be willing to make an even trade for an authentic Rickey Jackson Home jersey from the 1991-1993 seasons. That's about the only thing that would allow me to let my last poster go. You guys are right, they ARE super rare now, especially in new condition.

Wow that's awesome. Having multiple copies is the only way i'd part with one. Mine isn't even new condition. It hung on my with thumb tacks for a few years when I was in high school. In the picture I posted you can see the hole in the lower right hand corner. But it's framed now and still looks nice.

I have the poster of the "Dome Patrol" in a grave yard, dressed as the Grim Reaper, in robes, holding a sicle. Also, autographed by all 4.

I have the poster of the "Dome Patrol" in a grave yard, dressed as the Grim Reaper, in robes, holding a sicle. Also, autographed by all 4.

Never seen that one. Sounds cool though. Don't suppose you have a pic?

I had that poster hanging up in my room when i was a kid. Wish I would of hung on to it but I think I got rid of it because none of them were on the team anymore and well I was a kid. What a dumb mistake on my part, been looking for another for the last few years but I doubt I'll ever find one

I don't really know how to do that. I just come to your site now and then to get the scoop.

Hubby got me that one for Christmas on ebay. You might check there to see. He got it quite cheap (about $5 I think).

Jan

LOL That sounds awesome! Could you guys please post of a pic or two of both the grim reaper poster and the S.W.A.T. team poster?? It'd be great to see them!

Hubby got me that one for Christmas on ebay. You might check there to see. He got it quite cheap (about $5 I think).

Jan

if you got it for 5 bucks, you stole it. they go for a lot more than that.

LOL That sounds awesome! Could you guys please post of a pic or two of both the grim reaper poster and the S.W.A.T. team poster?? It'd be great to see them!

hahaha, Sinner, the swat team poster is the one you sold me. i guess its technically not swat outfits, but its the easiest way to describe them.

i would love to see the grim reaper picture. i know its a drawing, and it was done for a sports magazine. but i have never seen it.

if you got it for 5 bucks, you stole it. they go for a lot more than that.

hahaha, Sinner, the swat team poster is the one you sold me. i guess its technically not swat outfits, but its the easiest way to describe them.

i would love to see the grim reaper picture. i know its a drawing, and it was done for a sports magazine. but i have never seen it.

LOL D'oh!!! Sorry, I guess I shoulda realized that, Optimus. :hihi:

Yeah, I'd love to see a pic of the Grim Reaper drawing, too. It soulds like it could be totally badarse.

I have better, a original menu photograph of the first Saints team ever w/ autographs on the back. I have two copies.

I have better, a original menu photograph of the first Saints team ever w/ autographs on the back. I have two copies.

While that's crazy cool, rare, and a really historic piece to have, I'd still take my 1 Dome Patrol poster over it, even un-signed and brand new still, like it is.

The Dome Patrol and that Defense back this is the main reason I started liking the Saints

While that's crazy cool, rare, and a really historic piece to have, I'd still take my 1 Dome Patrol poster over it, even un-signed and brand new still, like it is.

The Dome Patrol and that Defense back this is the main reason I started liking the Saints

same here. i bought the dome patrol poster because i lost 3 signed photos in katrina. i had sam mills, rickey jackson, and pat swilling. when i found them, they were stuck together.

same here. i bought the dome patrol poster because i lost 3 signed photos in katrina. i had sam mills, rickey jackson, and pat swilling. when i found them, they were stuck together.

Man, that's terrible.....I'm glad I was able to help you out with one of the posters I had, man.

I loved the Defense we had back then, but I specifically remember Rickey Jackson just running into backfields of many teams and striking pure FEAR into RB's and QB's at the time.....Rickey is definitely my all time favorite Saint at this point(Drew is right under Rickey, firmly at #2).

That's why I'd trade my last poster of the Dome Patrol for an original Home Rickey Jackson jersey, without hesistation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom