Dome Patrol Poster? (1 Viewer)

those were the days! The best Linebackers in the NFL , and I enjoyed watching them when they hit the field. Those were the glory days, and if we just had a better offense at that time, I really think those should have been our dynasty days. Bless all them boys # 57 Ricky Jackson #53 Vaughn Johnson # 51 Sam Mills ( forever will be my favorite LB , EVER ) # 56 Pat Swilling .

Hey, I'm back again. I have no problem selling it to you but I have no idea how much. It is not a drawing it is a picture. Help me out, let's work out a deal!!!

Hey, I'm back again. I have no problem selling it to you but I have no idea how much. It is not a drawing it is a picture. Help me out, let's work out a deal!!!

what you need to do is have some high quality prints made of it. i know its not necessarily legal to sell them, but that picture is impossible to see an image of on the internet, let alone find the real thing.

if you had some copies made and sold them for the cost of production, im sure nobody would raise a fuss.

I have a fullsize signed helmet by Pat Swilling. I really wish I could come across Rickey Jackson, Sam Mills, and Vaughn Johnson autographed helmets. I would really, really, really like to have an exact replica/authentic of Rickey Jacksons helmet that he used on the field. Bad arse helmet right there.

I have a poster with Aaron Brooks, La'Roi Glover and Ricky Williams that I would trade straight up for a Dome Patrol poster. You cant beat that deal. :hihi:

I also have a Saints mini football signed by Brooks, Turley, Horn and Joe Johnson if anybody wants to part with, like, a million dollars. :hihi:

Have you ever seen the one called Delta Force with Wade Wilson, Willie Roaf, Vaughan Johnson, Quinn Early, Derek Kennard, and Irv Smith ?

The Saints still are the only team to send all 4 of their starting Linebackers to the Pro Bowl the same year in NFL history. They were an awesome group, which won most of the games for the Saints in the 80's early 90's.

Last edited:
Nobody looking for the Dome Patrol poster anymore?

i have one, and i just won an auction for the grim reaper one on ebay. so, barring an ebay scam, ill have both known dome patrol poster styles. unless anyone knows of a third style? i was a youngster when they played, so i wouldnt remember how much merchandise was sold with all 4 players on them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom