Dome Patrol Poster? (1 Viewer)

ridgeben

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Anybody have one that they are willing to put up for auction? I know this may belong in the trading post, but I really want one.. Mine was torn by an ex friend. If you have one that you would be willing to part with send me a pm with your price..
Thanks.

I have one some where that I put away when I moved last time and idk where the hell it is now :(

I really would like to add a poster like this and start a big collection. I have an autographed picture of Pat Swilling and thats about it from the Dome Patrol. I would like to find that poster and some other autographs.

being a relatively new saints supporter who were the dome patrol? it was Pat Swilling & Sam Mills right but who are the others? and they're all LB's right? sorry for being a novice

The crazy thing is that my sister in law has one, the Bury Em Deep. Its the best, and she will NOT let it go...

I've been looking for one for awhile now to. Since we are on the subject, what are some of the other older Saints posters out there??? I know about the "Bayou Bullet" one, and I have a Reuben Mayes from the 80's with a black border and his name in gold. I also remember the Archie Manning and Tony Galbreath ones with their name in black letters surrounded by a white border. Pics would be great!!!

being a relatively new saints supporter who were the dome patrol? it was Pat Swilling & Sam Mills right but who are the others? and they're all LB's right? sorry for being a novice

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JiQXLLrCDAA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JiQXLLrCDAA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

become a witness to the greatest lb corps in history

Vaughn Johnson(53), Rickey Jackson(57), Pat Swilling(56), Sam Mills(51), some of baddest, meanest nastiest, linebackers ever!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom