Dome patrol video (2 Viewers)

This one is pretty good too: (BTW, this was the highlight video in just one game)

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ROS68cA1VBk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Last edited:
Man, those guys were so mean back then that the opponents were usually beat beforet they hit the field. I don't ever remember seeing a defense in the NFL that gang tackled as well as that defense did. 11 guys fltying to the ball every play. You did not have to make solo tackles because 8 of your friends were on the way in short order back then. I guess the closest thing to that would be the great bear defense of the 80's. but other than them I don't remember any other defenses swarming to the ball like that. We are one good corner away from having that type of defense again. You talk about the dome rocking again. That is one sure fire way to get the lid blown off.

Is that the one that is 3 or 4 minutes if so they used to have one that was like 10 minutes long, it had a little more extended coverage. both are great though.

I have to admit I'm not a rock music fan at all and I don't usually like all the rock music songs that people sync with the videos but I do like that one video with the Metallica song "jump in the fire" I think it perfectly fits that video and they style they played with and that game against the oilers..

Is that the one that is 3 or 4 minutes if so they used to have one that was like 10 minutes long, it had a little more extended coverage. both are great though.

I have to admit I'm not a rock music fan at all and I don't usually like all the rock music songs that people sync with the videos but I do like that one video with the Metallica song "jump in the fire" I think it perfectly fits that video and they style they played with and that game against the oilers..

I was kinda thinking the same thing about the song. Then I thought...if someone could do it to "The Four Horsemen" man you would have one hell of a Dome patrol video.

It was the first time all 4 LBers on one team went to the Pro Bowl. I am not sure if any other team has done it since the Dome Patrol or ever will.

I was kinda thinking the same thing about the song. Then I thought...if someone could do it to "The Four Horsemen" man you would have one hell of a Dome patrol video.
If you want to use a Metallica song to sum up the DP "Seek and Destroy" is the 1 to use.

It was the first time all 4 LBers on one team went to the Pro Bowl. I am not sure if any other team has done it since the Dome Patrol or ever will.

With todays salaries, could you imagine the costs alone to try and even put together a 4 man crew as good as the Dome Patrol were?!?! Whew!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom