Dome Renovations - Terrace Section Losing Season Tix (2 Viewers)

HoustonCajun

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A friend of mine just got notice that he will lose season tix in section 633 because they need the area for structural support. Anyone else receive a similar notice in terrace sections?

Well where is my po arse supposed to sit now? LOL
OUTSIDE!

30xovf.jpg

Sorry, I just wanted to use that Shrek reference. :hihi:

On a serious note, definitely terribly sorry to hear y’all are losing your tickets along with those being misplaced in the plaza endzone where the field suites are being placed. 🥺😭

Have a friend in the corner in the loge and he was informed he was losing his seats due to renovations, but they were not specific as to the renovations in that area.

I’m in 622, haven’t received any notification of any kind yet. Would assume if it’s for structural support and the renovation is symmetrical, 621 would be the corresponding section on the opposite sideline.

OUTSIDE!

30xovf.jpg

Sorry, I just wanted to use that Shrek reference. :hihi:

On a serious note, definitely terribly sorry to hear y’all are losing your tickets along with those being misplaced in the plaza endzone where the field suites are being placed. 🥺😭

Have the plaza end zone sections been determined that will be lost/redone?

Have the plaza end zone sections been determined that will be lost/redone?
I’m not 100% sure on which sections specifically but I think I remember reading that it was only in one endzone, the Poydras endzone.

This article that Forbes did on the renovation states...
The will be 12 suites, separated into three pricing tiers, hold 21-24 seats with each having access to the new North End Zone Club.
If it’s the “north endzone”, that would be the Poydras endzone (sections 152, 154, 155, 156, 101, 102, and 104). I’d guess most, if all, those would be affected, possibly even the corner sections of 107 and 149.

I’m not 100% sure on which sections specifically but I think I remember reading that it was only in one endzone, the Poydras endzone.

This article that Forbes did on the renovation states...

If it’s the “north endzone”, that would be the Poydras endzone (sections 152, 154, 155, 156, 101, 102, and 104). I’d guess most, if all, those would be affected, possibly even the corner sections of 107 and 149.

Our seats are in the opposite end zone in 126 so we’d be good. Thanks for the info.

I lost my first set of tickets in 654 when they built the new press box several years ago. They called me before the season and offered new tickets after people didn't renew. I took it as my opportunity to upgrade a bit and they were very helpful. Love section 504 (NOLA!) now.

I got the same call yesterday. They said it affects multiple corners. I'm in loge, so its not just the upper. Said we would get first dibs on tickets before anybody is allowed to add. We shall see I guess. I loved my seats.

I suspect this puts the lockdown on seat transfers this year, so people trying to "buy rights" need to beware that the seats might not exist.

I lost my first set of tickets in 654 when they built the new press box several years ago. They called me before the season and offered new tickets after people didn't renew. I took it as my opportunity to upgrade a bit and they were very helpful. Love section 504 (NOLA!) now.
From what I have read...you are about to get the chance to upgrade again! Lol

Our seats are in the opposite end zone in 126 so we’d be good. Thanks for the info.
IF, these new field level suites are successful/profitable....your and MY south EZ seats will be NEXT and knowing/experiencing first hand how little the ticket office cares about/respects season ticket holders...you and I will be 'offered' $ 4000 'replacement seats' in one of the bunker clubs. A good question would be...WHY has the ticket office NOT come forth with DETAILED explanations of the re-design and just how they will accommodate the long term season ticket holders affected ?

IF, these new field level suites are successful/profitable....your and MY south EZ seats will be NEXT and knowing/experiencing first hand how little the ticket office cares about/respects season ticket holders...you and I will be 'offered' $ 4000 'replacement seats' in one of the bunker clubs. A good question would be...WHY has the ticket office NOT come forth with DETAILED explanations of the re-design and just how they will accommodate the long term season ticket holders affected ?
My thoughts exactly!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom