Dome Renovations - Terrace Section Losing Season Tix (1 Viewer)

I got the same call yesterday. They said it affects multiple corners. I'm in loge, so its not just the upper. Said we would get first dibs on tickets before anybody is allowed to add. We shall see I guess. I loved my seats.

I suspect this puts the lockdown on seat transfers this year, so people trying to "buy rights" need to beware that the seats might not exist.

Where are your seats?

I work in dome and and each for corners of loge has some seats completely gone , some suites on the 400 level in each corner too are completely empty. North endzone bottom half have been demolished. Some other things too. There's a lot of construction work been done in different areas of the building.

Rep called me Friday and left me a message. I just got off the phone.
My seats in 506 are being demolished and I'll be put on a list for relocation in a couple months.
She had quite the attitude when I asked questions. It's like "it is what it is, take it or leave it."
Also, I told her that I thought ownership seems very weak in allowing the league to treat the Saints differently as far as covid policies.
Told her it seems they allow too much without any push back. She had no response.

I lost my first set of tickets in 654 when they built the new press box several years ago. They called me before the season and offered new tickets after people didn't renew. I took it as my opportunity to upgrade a bit and they were very helpful. Love section 504 (NOLA!) now.

From what I have read...you are about to get the chance to upgrade again! Lol

Prescient. I got the call today. Ugh.

Sec. 504, row 5, 22 & 23

Last edited:
Someone in our section got the same call. Not me yet, but I'm sure it's coming. And lord knows they know how to get in touch with me when they are peddling unused suites.

Fascinating how the team is careful to dole these calls out somewhat slowly. And that there is no annoucement about all these wonderful structural upgrades that $450 million, a good chunk of which is from tax dollars. It's almost like, I don't know, like they don't want any attention called to it.

Less fascinating is that there is absolutely nothing in the local media about it. Maybe one of them is saving the scoop for his next book.

Rep called me Friday and left me a message. I just got off the phone.
My seats in 506 are being demolished and I'll be put on a list for relocation in a couple months.
She had quite the attitude when I asked questions. It's like "it is what it is, take it or leave it."
Also, I told her that I thought ownership seems very weak in allowing the league to treat the Saints differently as far as covid policies.
Told her it seems they allow too much without any push back. She had no response.
Where are your seats at in 506? I’m also in 506 but haven’t heard anything yet.
Anybody know what they are doing in those areas?

My question is how are these seats going to be replaced. Sucks that the die-hards are going to be replaced with people that sit on their hands or look at their phones the whole game. Will ruin the atmosphere in the dome.

I guess I don't understand what's happening here. I know about the lower end zone seats. But are they doing something else that's eliminating all of these other seats? Or did they just notice this structural issue? For those that have to relocate this is probably the best year. Still in the pandemic. Drew likely retiring. I expect a lot of people to not renew this year...and probably next year as well.

Lack of transparency from the saints ticket office is a slap in the face to season ticket holders! Got the call today Sec 341 row 9 totally blindsided that I do not have tickets now after 20 years.

Yeah that sucks and am sorry for y'all. So far that is 300, 400, 500, and 600 levels effected. Does anybody know specifically what the upgrades are that are impacting this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom