Dome seating question: (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am buying tickets to the Saints v Falcons MNF game. The best bang for the buck seems to be in section 116 or 112. They have seats from the 3rd row up.

The question I have is, will we have a better less obstructed view from a higher row or is closer to the field better?

Thanks for the help.

While I cannot tell you what you want I figured I'd throw this in. Consider where you at concerning the isle. I got corner endzone once which was on the isle but the isle was between me and the view of the field. I spent my time trying to see around the constant glow of fans. Worst seats I had ever sat in

Enjoy!

no worries third row versus twenty. Personal preference. Third row is great when they are right in front of you. No obstructions to worry about. If you drink a lot sit near the aisle. That is worth something.

I have season tix in section 120, but my ideal seats would be 600 level, front row, 50 yard line.

I have season tix in section 120, but my ideal seats would be 600 level, front row, 50 yard line.

I just got those tickets this year. Right on the 50 yard line lower Terrace. I have only sat there for High School Championship games years ago and said at the time, "man, these would be great seats for Saints games..."

When it became time to relocate this year, I logged in and saw those seats my heart nearly skipped a beat.

My advice down low, where I sat for MANY years, look at the aisle and see if aisle will obstruct your view, because aisle traffic can get really bad.

If you want front row, you want 500 level. I have front row 500 level around the 20 and the seats are great.

My seats are 2nd row of section 129 in the plaza endzones, right by the tunnel where the players come out and I love them. I can see everything from them. I sell mine on the NFL Ticket Exchange when I can't go. BDM

I'm in Row 24 on the plaza sideline. I am in the middle of the section. The seats are perfect. I do not usually drink alcohol on gameday, so I do not need to go to the bathroom except at half. I don't have to worry about aisle traffic or people climbing over me. If I were a few rows higher, I would be under the loge, which I do not want. If I were a few rows lower, I wouldn't like the perspective. Bottom line: Plaza Sideline between Rows 20-30, between seats 7-14 are the best in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom