Dome sound system (1 Viewer)

Makes sense. I'm in the plaza level and I thought it sounded much better than before. The scoarboards are a must see in person for anyone that remembers the old boards. Videos and pictures don't do it justice.

From my old seats in the terrace end zone, I couldn't even see the old score boards. :hihi:

Didn't Jerry get replaced by his son?
Yes, but he's really not good. It seemed like all his inflections were wrong, and his timing was off. I recall, on several occasions, thinking to myself, "I've heard better announcers at high school games." There were even some Steeler fans near me who made comments about how there was no way that was our regular season announcer.

With that being said, the new video boards are fantastic!

My company i work for did the LED arrays. We just put them in Friday was first test. They didn't do any of the crazy effects but they can do cool chaser effects, and can even be focused into a line on the field that can sweep across the field.

I was more nervous about the lights than the saints looking good on Friday.

sounded exactly the same from the lower terrace. except the new female corresponded was even MORE shrill and obnoxious than in years' past.

Oh my God, YES. Her voice was murdering my ears. Not only her's, but any kind of "commercial" that's played through the course of non-play. It's just way too loud. That combined with her high pitched voice is just teeth grindingly horrific. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom