N/S Dome tours? (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
My nephew and his parents are coming down to visit us for a week. This kid is totally obsessed with sports. Do any of you guys know if they have tours of the dome and possibly the training facility?

I think they stopped doing tours after 9/11. Also renovations and COVID has even the employees working in a remote location from what I understand in an article I read recently.

Thanks for the replies to this. I guess I hadn’t heard about the renovations especially when all I’ve been hearing is Covid this and Covid that.

I doubt that the Saints hall of fame is open right now but that would be awesome for them to see. I could spend hours in there. Might want to look into that and if it is open, it’s in the Dome so that’s a plus.

There’s a mini museum at the business office connected to the training facility in Metairie. Not sure if it’s open or not.

And that reminds me, I suppose fans won’t be attending training camp this year. The improvements last year were awesome.

I work, worked? At the dome and no tours open to public, unless you know someone mgr level. And not any time soon with the renovations.

The Saints Hall of Fame is closed due to the Superdome renovations.

I really want to thank each of you or the responses on here. Like I said I had no clue about the renovations to the dome. My nieces husband is a huge Steelers fan and he has so many cool items from the Steelers. Their son who is coming down is a big fan of the Steelers and the Saints. This coming year will be his first in college and he is going for a double major in communications and business management. His dream job is being the voice for any team or becoming a gm for a team. He is the type of kid that you can tell will be a success at whatever he does and he is the reason I asked this question to begin with.
So again thank you to each of you for responding and letting me know about the stuff going on with the dome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom