FA Dominique Rodgers Cromartie wants to play again. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Should we kick the tires. No seriously this is pretty sad. I love a good comeback story but i imagine playing CB is one of the most physically challenging positions in the NFL and requires great conditioning. Even though im sure he is in great shape, no way can DRC keep up with those young fast WRs.

If it was last year, I’d probably be in the why not crowd. We are not looking for a final piece to our backfield though. I’d rather get younger and let them take their licks this season.

Should we kick the tires. No seriously this is pretty sad. I love a good comeback story but i imagine playing CB is one of the most physically challenging positions in the NFL and requires great conditioning. Even though im sure he is in great shape, no way can DRC keep up with those young fast WRs.

He ran a 4.29 12 years ago I’m sure with no major injuries in his career I’m sure he could still run a 4.4-4.5 but the thing is . Speed and athleticism was always his strength at 6’2. Now he’s older slower and isn’t as explosive, also a year removed .

He ran a 4.29 12 years ago I’m sure with no major injuries in his career I’m sure he could still run a 4.4-4.5 but the thing is . Speed and athleticism was always his strength at 6’2. Now he’s older slower and isn’t as explosive, also a year removed .
He might have a year or two in him at safety. He is the right size. But I don't think any team will bite.

I do find it amazing that someone can run a 4.5 or heck even a 4.8 40 yard dash. All of us would be amazed at that. You would be hard pressed to find someone that could actually do it. Yet in the NFL at CB that is tortoise speed.

The kids are bad enough but he’s got like nine baby mamas. Way more expensive than those kids.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom