Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (1 Viewer)

mountaineerdude

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This guy is a free agent. At 6'2" 185 lbs we can use his big frame. We need corners on the outside that can hold guys like RODDY and JULIO one on one.

we need to develope players we drafted and not to sign overage FAs for quick fixes....if we want a dynasty..

Before he went to the Eagles who even ruined Namdi e was a stud. Guy had a D Coordinator who never coached a down of football in his life. Actually started playing very well towards the end of last season. I hope he is our top priority to sign. Tall enough and fast enough to run with anybody. Picking him up and getting Mathieu alone could jump out D into the top 10. This move would allow us to concentrate on drafting rushers to go along with what we got and have a very competitive bunch. I'm all for it and we will have $ to make a couple of impact signings. Perfect fit for RRs scheme.

we need to develope players we drafted and not to sign overage FAs for quick fixes....if we want a dynasty..

26 years old.6'2 .Ballhawk, playermaker. He instantly bemoces our best player he had his worst season last yr his stats were 17 passes deflected 3 interceptions allowed 4 TDs his previous years allowed only 4 Touchdowns. 4.29 speed and has not reached his peak . he is the type of corner we need has shutdown calvin johnson, julio jones ,james jones, marques colston, brandon marshall, michael Crabtree, jordry Nelson . He is a corner offenses dont throw at hes a man corner whose been stuck in zone the previous 2 yrs

I like this idea more than Derrelle Revis mainly due to price. That said, I've read that Tracy Porter may be on the market this year, and I think he'd be the cheapest of the 3. We should never have let him go and I think it would be great for our secondary to bring him back regardless of how. I would love to have Robinson, Greer, and Porter together this year.

Now DRC is the best CB in Philly and its no secret there. nhamdi is spoken of as the better of the two but the tape don't lie. He is def in the wrong system. If our system played to his strengths I'd welcome him aboard with open arms

I like this idea more than Derrelle Revis mainly due to price. That said, I've read that Tracy Porter may be on the market this year, and I think he'd be the cheapest of the 3. We should never have let him go and I think it would be great for our secondary to bring him back regardless of how. I would love to have Robinson, Greer, and Porter together this year.

The point is to get an impact player in free agency. Not just anyone to make some sorta splash in free agency. And when the question is between PORTER and DRC, DRC is the clear winner ......

Would rather see us peruse Keenan Lewis from Pitt. He's younger, a better all around player at this point, and would probably come way cheaper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom