Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (1 Viewer)

Ask yourself this.

Who would you rather lining up against Julio Jones, Patrick Robinson or DRC?

there are a good number of OT and CBs in free agency, which ever one we sign, I bet the other we take high, love to sign both in FA, but those positions cost a lot.

What our defense needs more than anything is SPEED. We need more speed at every position and a player like DRC would certainly help. A fast player has more margin for error and can make up for a mistake with speed. Slow players have very little margin for error and their mistakes lead to huge chunks of yardage and TDs for the bad guys.

Just bring in fast guys and even if we still stink, at least we'll stink faster.

He is very over rated

Yeah, but at least he has a perceived bit of talent. We are liable to try and sign anyone given the current state of our backfield. I agree he isn't flawless but he would be indispensable to us. The problem is everyone knows we are desperate so we may not be negotiating from a position of strength.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

You do realise that we don't have any cap room at the moment and DRC is going to ask for a decent amount of money?

Can't see us signing many if any starting calibre free agents this offseason.

Would rather see us peruse Keenan Lewis from Pitt. He's younger, a better all around player at this point, and would probably come way cheaper.

I don't know about cheaper. From what I've read he was Pitt's best CB last year and Pitt usually keeps their good, young players (don't know what Pitt's cap figures look like). I would love to see us sign him or DRC if we can as both would be an improvement over what we have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom