Don’t just boycott the Super Bowl........ Boycott all sponsors and advertisers involved! (1 Viewer)

red

Veteran
Reaction score
Hit the NFL where it hurts. Trust me if enough people boycott the advertisers, those businesses will feel it on their bottom line. Some of these businesses may have second thoughts about dealing with Dictators Goddell. Support businesses that will not endorse the NFLs dictatorship practices.

Gotta make a list, post it, then ask people to boycott. No one's gonna look it up for themselves.

Oh good lord...should we stop eating cereal? Because we have to eat out of a “Bowl”? This crap is getting embarrassing...

I'd rather just stop supporting their product. Not the sponsors.

If republicans boycotting sponsors and the nfl over the national anthem situation didn't have hardly any affect on the bottom line, what makes you think some upset saints fans will hurt the bottom line?

Oh good lord...should we stop eating cereal? Because we have to eat out of a “Bowl”? This crap is getting embarrassing...

I don't eat cereal so yea but as to their sponsors I very well can live without their sponsor's stuff. I already don't use them as it is for the most part.

If republicans boycotting sponsors and the nfl over the national anthem situation didn't have hardly any affect on the bottom line, what makes you think some upset saints fans will hurt the bottom line?
Republicans tend not to boycott

I don't eat cereal so yea but as to their sponsors I very well can live without their sponsor's stuff. I already don't use them as it is for the most part.
Some of the stuff yeah but if you go by the letter of the law some of these might be difficult.

Visa - can't use your credit card, debit card.
Verizon - welp have to cut off the cell phone or switch providers
Gatorade - pretty easy to give up just drink water, but some people like Gatorade
Nike, Underarmor - can't wear your Nikes or your underarmor shoes, or gym clothes when you go running or to the gym. Manageable, but maybe not for the wife.

Sleep Number - don't have one but if you got one yikes you're sleeping on the Couch atleast until the Super Bowl is over.
Hyundai or Ford - don't own one but if you do have fun walking to work, or riding your bike :)
Bridgestone tires - time for a new set of tires Ouch to the wallet.

HP and Microsoft - no computer or printer, gonna have to tell my daughter she can't do her Science report because Daddy's boycotting Super Bowl sponsors.

McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Frito-Lays, Pepsi - these are pretty easy to give up as they are junk food and not healthy products. Might be hard for some people who are addicted.
Quaker Oats - yea I got a big tub and usually eat these for breakfast, not gonna do this one. (maybe switch to the store brand next time)

Zebra Techonologies - LMAO maybe the NFL should look into improving these.

You can use what you have just don't buy anything else. Like I said I don't buy any of this stuff regularly as it is. I don't have a problem letting any of this as well as the NFL go.

I haven’t watched a super bowl since 2009, before then probably 02 was last time. I haven’t eaten at McDonalds or drank a coke since 2004. Budweiser, coors and Miller lite have always been the worst beers ever conceived by man, last one i had I was probably 17.

Won’t be watching this super bowl or any others that do not feature the Saints in the future. I haven’t been a fan of the NFL in over a decade. If it weren’t for the Saints being a part of my life growing up I wouldn’t even be on this board.

NFL is on its decline. By 2030 the game will be completely different. The numbers for kids participating in football is drastically dropping. By the time I croak I wouldn’t be surprised if football has transformed into something completely different or cease to exist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom