Don’t shoot the messenger (Brandin Cooks) (1 Viewer)

I promise I was thinking how ironic it would be if we traded for him and brought him back. At this point he would know he isn’t “the guy” and is at best a 2b/3a with the emergence of other receivers. I’d be curious to know if he and Mike have any I’ll will toward each other or are they cordial.

Hell no...None of the receivers from them. Fuller is ok but he isn't right for Brees right now. As far as Cooks...we have one with Harris. Stills isn't that good to spend draft picks on.

Brees with either would be Great I think Cooks would be the more complete receiver and fit with Brees limited ability .

As Kenny Stills is still pretty much a One trick pony and we aren’t bombing it out like that anymore

Brees with either would be Great I think Cooks would be the more complete receiver and fit with Brees limited ability .

As Kenny Stills is still pretty much a One trick pony and we aren’t bombing it out like that anymore

Cooks would Def be an all in move. Just gotta find way to shore D somehow also.

If we are thinking about trading for someone I sure hope it is a defensive player. Our WR's, assuming Sanders and Mike are going to be OK, are fine. It is the defensive backfield and maybe at LB that we sorely need some playmakers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom