Don Banks - NFL Power Rankings, Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Wahoo

miles away
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/don_banks/09/30/week.4.1/index.html?eref=T1

...Only the Cowboys are out-rushing the Saints' 170.7 yards per game, and what a double-edge sword it is to try to play defense against New Orleans these days. Try to cheat up and take away the Saints run game, and Brees will pick you apart all day long with his right arm. Lay back and concentrate on keeping the Saints receivers in front of you, and your safeties are going to be rushing up on run defense for four quarters. We can't wait to see if Rex Ryan and his aggressive Jets defense provides a blueprint for slowing both the Saints running and passing games. Coaches around the league have their Xerox machines at the ready...

You know what? I cannot argue with his power ranking at all. In all fairness tough, I think we are the 3rd best team in the league before these week four games.
Here's mine:
1. Ravens-scary when you think about what they have done offensively.
2. Jets-total shock in the way they are winning games with that defense and who they've beaten. They get the edge because of beating their division rival Patriots.
3. Saints-Balance! Need I say more. This team can win it all and will move up in my power rankings with a win against a very good Jets team.
4. Giants- Pro-bowl QB.(check) Great defense.(check) Up and coming WR's.(check) This team is NOT missing Plaxico Burress at all!
5. Colts- Peyton Manning........................................BTW: who's that guy with the French name? Oh yeah.........that guy I just claimed off of waivers in my fantasy league.

We'll provide the blueprint for blowing out a top ranked defense.

This ^ :9:

Don't forget, Ryan & Marty's son (Schottenheimer -sp) also have to figure out how to slow down GW's boys in the Dome. My guess? Not gonna happen...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom