Don Banks > NFL POWER RANKINGS (1 Viewer)

I didn't realize the Falcons have 4 of their next 5 games on the road.

Tough.

New York Giants (2-0)
Circle Week 6 on your calendar, then pinpoint the Giants-Saints matchup at the Superdome. Why? Because my hunch is we'll be watching 5-0 New York versus 4-0 New Orleans in an early-season showdown for NFC supremacy. All that stands in the way of the Giants reaching that game undefeated are trips to Tampa Bay and Kansas City the next two weeks, followed by a home game against Oakland. See? Like I said, 5-0.

This

I think the Falcons are in for a rough game this week. You know the Pats are smarting from last week/the Jets. Human nature being what it is, I think they take their frustrations out on Atl.

Fair reasoning for the top spot.

I want to make a commentary too. Soo many posts talking about the Bills, how good or not, the Saints, how good or not. Very familiar to last week considering Philly's D.
They were considered a real test. Well, now it appears it wasn't. Now the Bills are a real test. For some reason...maybe I haven't paid much attention, but they don't scare me.

But from what I'm reading...it's another "REAL" test. So not that I'm expecting it, as I certainly wasn't expecting what happened last game to happen. But if we win this coming game way, say, in a "convincing" way. Are we finally legit? lol

I guess not with the Jets coming to town. A continuous cycle I suppose.

God I love football season. Go Saints!

Now that my commentary has ended hawkeye. Thanksf or posting this. I usually don't make time to go look up the ranks and I depend on people pointing them out to me like this...soo.....Thanks!

Nice, I thought he would have put the Giants in the two slot and us in the three slot but i told him that we beat his #7 ranked eagles and Giants only beat his #15 ranked Cowboys, don't know if he listened but we are at #2.

I want to make a commentary too. Soo many posts talking about the Bills, how good or not, the Saints, how good or not. Very familiar to last week considering Philly's D.
They were considered a real test. Well, now it appears it wasn't. Now the Bills are a real test. For some reason...maybe I haven't paid much attention, but they don't scare me.

But from what I'm reading...it's another "REAL" test. So not that I'm expecting it, as I certainly wasn't expecting what happened last game to happen. But if we win this coming game way, say, in a "convincing" way. Are we finally legit? lol

Now that my commentary has ended hawkeye. Thanksf or posting this. I usually don't make time to go look up the ranks and I depend on people pointing them out to me like this...soo.....Thanks!

KP, this is the NFL. You cannot take any game lightly or you will be sent home early.

Wow did not realize that the last three teams to hold the single season scoring record did not win a SB. I knew New England but not the other 2. Maybe we should start holding back J/k. :ezbill:

KP, this is the NFL. You cannot take any game lightly or you will be sent home early.
Actually we as fans can take anybody we want lightly. Contrary to popular belief what the fans think dont affect the game at all. The players can not afford to take anyone lightly but we can if we choose.

Actually we as fans can take anybody we want lightly. Contrary to popular belief what the fans think dont affect the game at all. The players can not afford to take anyone lightly but we can if we choose.

Agreed and You're welcome.

and here I always thought that Fan was short for FANATIC.

Silly me.

You know, you are right. We fans can do what we want. But, if you desire to have serious conversation about what is probable, then you may want to be grounded and base what you say on something sound (facts, serious opinion etc).

But you know what, Sunday mornings are Sunday mornings...the fan becomes whole (FANATIC)!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom