Donald Trump Jr. wishes he were Hunter Biden... (1 Viewer)

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
...because he wants to make millions of his father's name. :biglol:

I'm serious. He actually said that.

‘I wish my name was Hunter Biden. I could go abroad, make millions off of my father’s presidency. I would be a really rich guy. It would be incredible.’

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Do you think he really believes that, or is just clowning now? Because I find it hard to believe anyone could suffer that much cognitive dissonance.
I think it's intentional cognitive dissonance. He's not just clowning - the Trumps have a special ability actually believe their own pitch that they think helps their brand. Trump talked about it in his book. Ivanka talks about it in hers.

What people perceive is everything. And so you can say things enough to try to influence that perception - objective truth is irrelevant. Down that path, their own grounding in reality disappears, they come to believe their own pitch so easily that it merges with their reality . . . it becomes their reality.

Many of us look and say "How can he be so unaware of his own self?" They say who cares?

Last edited:

Charlie Brizzown

Used to fish
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's intentional cognitive dissonance. He's not just clowning - the Trump's have a special ability actually believe their own pitch that they think helps their brand. Trump talked about it in his book. Ivanka talks about it in hers.

What people perceive is everything. And so you can say things enough to try to influence that perception - objective truth is irrelevant. Down that path, their own grounding in reality disappears, they come to believe their own pitch so easily that it merges with their reality . . . it becomes their reality.

Many of us look and say "How can be so unaware of his own self?" They say who cares?
Is that really a thing?

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think it's intentional cognitive dissonance. He's not just clowning - the Trump's have a special ability actually believe their own pitch that they think helps their brand. Trump talked about it in his book. Ivanka talks about it in hers.

Many of us look and say "How can be so unaware of his own self?" They say who cares?
The truly sad part is that they are right when they say who cares. It appears that at least a third of the country could not care less.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom