Donald Trump "Worst call I've ever seen" (1 Viewer)

49erKiller

I am 100% human
Reaction score
Never mind that the Saints blew two double-digit leads at home inside of the league's noisiest domed stadium. Their time management also was lousy near the end of the game. They needed to run down the clock for a potential game-winning field goal, but they passed their way into that no-call.
This writer drinks from Goodell's cup full of kool-aid. :jpshakehead:

Reaction score
Then Goodell thanked him and he thanked Goodell.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/30/exclusive-trump-brady-kraft-belichick-goodell-superbowl/

Trump noted that Goodell called him to thank him for including a Super Bowl provision in a new trade agreement with Canada, saying, “Commissioner Goodell called me and he thanked me, you know, they were working on that thing for years. It was having to do with the advertisements for the Super Bowl, it was a long-term problem and I got it solved.”
Asked explicitly whether he thought Goodell should be dismissed, Trump noted, “I was very pleased that he called me to thank me for helping him with Canada and, yeah, it looks good. And their games have really been good, other than one call
Read the whole article!

OldSaintFan

USM Golden Eagles
Reaction score

showtimesaints

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Might be the best thing that has ever come out of his mouth! I wish he would have said let's investigate the NFL.

Reaction score
So if anything Goodell kissed up to Trump these past two weeks.

Also CNN article is from Falcons beat writer

Reaction score
Might be the best thing that has ever come out of his mouth!

But then,

Trump noted that Goodell called him to thank him for including a Super Bowl provision in a new trade agreement with Canada, saying, “Commissioner Goodell called me and he thanked me, you know, they were working on that thing for years. It was having to do with the advertisements for the Super Bowl, it was a long-term problem and I got it solved.”
Asked explicitly whether he thought Goodell should be dismissed, Trump noted, “I was very pleased that he called me to thank me for helping him with Canada and, yeah, it looks good. And their games have really been good, other than one call

SAINTIN NEBR

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
As soon as I saw CNN I was hesitant to read the article. I was not impressed with the writer political slant that is common with CNN.
Me too... I could've done without all the Trump hate in the article..but what do you expect from CNN-fake news.... Can someone move this to the Political board before I get into trouble (again) For the record, it was a horrible call..I hope he honestly did call it out!

Reaction score
Me too... I could've done without all the Trump hate in the article..but what do you expect from CNN-fake news.... Can someone move this to the Political board before I get into trouble (again) For the record, it was a horrible call..I hope he honestly did call it out!

I agree probably should be moved . It has my blood boiling. Goodell went running to Trump. Read between the lines. Trump acknowledges the bad call but says Goodell has been very good to me the past two weeks.

See what Roger did?

SAINTIN NEBR

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I agree probably should be moved . It has my blood boiling. Goodell went running to Trump. Read between the lines. Trump acknowledges the bad call but says Goodell has been very good to me the past two weeks.

See what Roger did?
Oh yeah. I'm sure ol Rog is trying to protect their tax-exempt status at any cost...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Booker Political Discussion Board 8