Dont believe the "Hard to beat a team 3 times....nonsense" (1 Viewer)

I really didn't want to see the Bucs a third time, but at this point, if the Saints aren't properly motivated and mindful of the situation (win or go home, along with the likely finality of Drew's career), then maybe they don't deserve to be there anyway.

Not me, I don't care who we play in the playoffs. If we are that good it really shouldn't matter....bring on the next team....whomever they are!!!!!

As Strief said yesterday on the radio. Not so sure how the media and experts somehow give a team the big advantage in the 3rd gsme
After being best down the first two. Makes no sense.

Its total rubbish....

Taking that statement and applying its logical counterpoint exposes how ridiculous it is. If you say, "Its hard to beat a team three time in a season" then logically you must also say, "It's easy to beat a team you have lost to twice in a season." LOL! What????

From AFT podcast, the number show that 66% when two teams meet for the third time, the team that won the first two times wins.

As Strief said yesterday on the radio. Not so sure how the media and experts somehow give a team the big advantage in the 3rd gsme
After being best down the first two. Makes no sense.
It's not about making sense. It's about the media hoping for the outcome they would like to see. Brady winning the SB in Tompa Bay is their wet dream.

Just watch what the nation media says. Mike Greenberg has flatly stated that he's in the "interesting business". The Saints winning isn't interesting. He of course picked the Succs. Stephen A. Smith said today that "I just have a feeling..." about the Succs. Again not analytical, but instead just wishful thinking.

So in order to keep audiences interested in the face of the facts, they manufacture storylines like "tough to beat a team 3 times in a season." or "AB, the best receiver in the game, is now fully in sync with Brady" when the facts in fact belie that.

The Saints need to treat the Succs as the speedbump that they appear to be and move on to next week's storylines: "Can Arod cement his legacy by winning a 2nd SB", "The Saints are a Dome team, how will they do in the bitter elements" or "can the Rams come to New Orleans and recapture the same magic as 2 years ago in the NFC Championship game." Note how their storylines are never, not ever, about the Saints. Borderline Criminal.

SFIAH

You were saying?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom