Analysis Don't Blame the "D" (1 Viewer)

Tee08

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't blame the "D". Sean Payton's atrocious play calling continually puts the defense in perilous situations. The Saints' struggles continue and will continue thanks to Sean Payton's impatience and disdain for running the football. It's unexplicable how someone could be so vain and egostictical so as to think that he can simply pass his way to victory. If the Saints would just commit to running the ball primarily with Latavius Murray, they would likely have advanced in the playoffs last year and would likely be 3-0 this year. What can I say. Payton's mind and his approach to the game seem to be on a one-way street to disappointment. It's time to move on from him.

Don't blame the "D". Sean Payton's atrocious play calling continually puts the defense in perilous situations. The Saints' struggles continue and will continue thanks to Sean Payton's impatience and disdain for running the football. It's unexplicable how someone could be so vain and egostictical so as to think that he can simply pass his way to victory. If the Saints would just commit to running the ball primarily with Latavius Murray, they would likely have advanced in the playoffs last year and would likely be 3-0 this year. What can I say. Payton's mind and his approach to the game seem to be on a one-way street to disappointment. It's time to move on from him.
I was sort of in agreement with you up until “It’s time to move on from him”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom