Don't blame this all on Drew.. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
29/36, 288 yards, and 3 TD's. Zero INT's.

That's 80.5% completion rate, and it's par for the course for him. Same as it's been for 3-4 years.

Missing MT is huge here guys. TQS and Sanders are either not getting open, or Drew does not feel comfortable throwing it. I simply don't believe that he's incapable of making the throws. Taysom had the chance to hit those guys on similar plays and he didn't throw it either. So, I'll hold my judgment until Thomas is back, and a few more games pass.

The refs jobbed us on both sides of the ball tonight. Blatantly. I thought the guys played with good energy and battled. They just came up short against a really good team.

It’s the play calling. I’ve said this ad nauseum the last couple weeks, but how many times, on 3rd and long, did we throw the ball at or behind the line of scrimmage? It’s nauseating at this point. And extremely predictable. I believe Drew still has what it takes to drive the ball down the field. I’m not so sure Payton believes it.

Of those 17 possessions how many yards did the opposing offense earn and how much was given to them in penalty yardage (bad calls and deserved calls included)?
I might be a sucker for punishment, but I’m not so football desperate to watch the Raiders and Packers games again.

Im not blaming Drew at all. Hes playing well for a geriatric qb. Kamara is making magic happen the rest of the time. Maybe yall should watch again THE 72 YARD PASS PLAYS AND HUGE DPI GIVEN UP ROUTINELY. I feel like its circa 2007/2012 deja vu arguing about this again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom