Don't care about anything else, I'm happy right now! Join me! (1 Viewer)

tumblr_lj3t79ToKm1qchk28.gif

I'll take a win however it comes. Sure it may be a gift from the bolts, but the same could be said for the raider and giants game on their wins against the saints as well.

:very_happy:

When you're losing, you have to start somewhere! I'm a very happy camper today!

I'm so exited and happy for Brees. His pre-game speech about having his dreams taken away and then being given another chance in New Orleans was epic.

Big win against his old team.

Hooray for a win! At this point I don't care how we win. A win is a win!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CJTxnxXUMA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good reminder for the team that it isn't over until the final whistle. They were on the losing end against the Raiders in this kind of game. Hopefully this is something the younger players will gain from and the entire team can build on.

This win feels great!

Felt a bit like the Redskins and Dolphins wins of 2009. Haven't felt that way in a while. #geauxindeep

A win is a win, especially understanding that they won't come in bunches this year. At this point in the season and noting all the devastating injuries we have sustained, I just want to see effort and progress week to week. Now some additional wins would also be really nice, but I'm not expecting much this year and will be happy with just progress.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom