Don't eat the new york media cheese (1 Viewer)

Might I also add "at the end of the day" and/or "...as good as anyone in the league" to that ballot?

Coach Mora has chimed in and agrees that anyone using that former phrase is "sick." He also believes the Giants offense will do "diddly-poo" especially if David Carr is forced to play. All this means that Coach Sean will have very little to "clean up" after next week's game. Payton meanwhile has spent the off-week watching films of Super Bowl IV and has told Drew that the game plan next week is merely to "keep matriculating the ball down the field." "65 toss power trap" looks like a good running play near the goal line. Are you listening, Reggie?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DywU5UXQ-WQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DywU5UXQ-WQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cheese is for cheese lovers,

1.people who have a romantic relationship with cheese should not be aloud in the dairy isle.

2. There are website where you can track cheese lovers close to you neighborhood, keep your cheese safe at all times.

3. Cheese loving is a crime unless its Bree

IF you love cheese , seek help, remember you could be ruining someones sandwich.

It's actually meant to help the Giants! It seems the New York Media is trying to get us to eat the cheses with all these #1 rankings, and feed the Giants something to Motivate them. I think they want us to fail and they are giving the Giants the motivation they need to be pumped enough to catch us in vulnerability, if we Eat The Cheese! Dont Do It! Coach dont let your players read the sports headlines! (See Trap!)

The NY Media likes to pick on their teams and uses any little excuse to write bad things about them, especially if they are doing well. It sells more papers. So even if the Giants win against Oakland, it will be gloom and doom in the NY papers about the Saints game.

I would like to see less usage of the word 'swagger'. At first it was good, but now everyone has this 'swagger' about them. Overusage for $500 please, Alex.

Motion to ban the following words/phrases/threads:

- "Don't eat the cheese"

- Smokescreen

- Falclowns

- Bobbyisms

- "Trap game"

- Swagger

- "Drinking the kool aid"

- "Media disrespect" threads

- 3G

- All Nickname Threads

- All PT vs. MB vs Bush compare/contrast threads

I liked "Breesus" at first too, but too many people are taking it too far at this point so it might be added to the list by the end of next week.

Is this the first time we've played the Giants since the famous home game at Giants Stadium after Katrina?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom