Don't expect saints defense to show off new disguises during pregnancy season (1 Viewer)

I came back just to watch this thread! This has so much potential !!! Please do not fix the title!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drinking-and-smoking-pregnant-woman.JPG

Seems like a pretty accurate description.

I agree.... My bad... Stupid phone word suggestions. Lol

You have a great thread there with the potential for great discussions from everyone. But we can't let that one go. This will be the most infamous thread of all time. We are keeping the title. :worthy::worthy::worthy::9:

Honestly, it really coincide with all the new born from the players. It is actually fitting.

There should be laws against overly-aggressive spell checkers.

Gotta disagree. This thread is better because of them. :ezbill:

52006917.jpg

Something about not wanting to put on a bloody show...

What I saw during this pregnancy season, was no protection . There was penetration in the gaps. That can lead to soreness and injuries. If not fixed, we'll be left with a feeling of shame and still have a leaky front.

Gap penetration usually occurs BEFORE the pregnancy season. And believe me there is definitely soreness as the end of pregnancy season comes along. Injuries, sadly, are always possible. I'm not even going to discuss the leaky front.

My wife is pregnant right now and she is due in early November. Hopefully our offensive lines comes together before that so that she doesn't have an early delivery. I'm thinking about banning her from watching these games until after. Torture I know, but she is more critical than I am.

Nope pregnancy season has given way to babies crying over the preseason season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom