Don't forget that Colston didn't even play.... (1 Viewer)

domedog316

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With him a few of those 3rd downs may have been converted and maybe we keep scoring points in the third quarter.

We could have easily put up 40 on the Falcons. I know, I know, if Colston plays then maybe Devery doesn't have his big play.....well.....Colston can make that play too as he has proven against the Panthers....

Colston can make that play too as he has proven against the Panthers....

And every other team in this league. It seems like hes over 100 yards and a TD in every single game he plays in. Has any team shut him down this year?

And every other team in this league. It seems like hes over 100 yards and a TD in every single game he plays in. Has any team shut him down this year?

Only the Bucs in the first game on Oct. 8th.....he only caught 3 balls for 38 yards.....but thankfully Reggie saved the day!

are you saying it was stoopit how close we came to scoring 40? (roy williams):D

colston and devery compliment each other very well. its alot like clayton and devery at lsu. colston is the possession guy and devery is the big play wr. having henderson in there will either start opening up alot more for colston or will let devery keep making huge plays.

Horn will be here next year. Colston and Horn will play opposite of each other for at least 2 more years.

Very promising, I'm really happy to see devery stepping up to the plate while colston is out, but its something about not having colston in the lineup that makes me nervous even though horn is in the lineup, I don't think Henderson can carry the passing game despite his 9 catch 169 game against the bengala' but ill be so much happier when colston comes back and we can see him with the improved Henderson.

Colston will add even more firepower next week in the dome. I think Devery has stepped up like a true pro the last couple of weeks. He is starting to make a name for himself as in, TD!(Touchdown Devery!)

Colston has spoiled me. I do not like how this offense runs without him. everytime they throw I am waiting for a stupid play by Henderson, copper, or a TE. With Colston, it seems like he finds a way to get open and he opens the field for the others also.

Colston has spoiled me. I do not like how this offense runs without him. everytime they throw I am waiting for a stupid play by Henderson, copper, or a TE. With Colston, it seems like he finds a way to get open and he opens the field for the others also.

What's not to like about a 31 point performance???????

What's not to like about a 31 point performance???????

The 2nd qtr, the 3rd qtr, and about 7 1/2 minutes of the fourth!? The out pass to copper in the 4th that Copper wanted to let the db run into the endzone and the pass behind the TE that I thought for sure was going to get picked inside the saints 20. Thank goodness for the hail mary TD!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom