Don't forget that were already getting jobbed (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I was already complaining before we even stepped on the field. If you don't think that having to play on Monday then travel to the West Coast for a two game stretch had an effect on this team just go back and watch our Oline. This is one of the best units in the League and they were a half step behind all day long. Even Armstead had a bad game. Warford was getting beat like a drum and Arnold had his best game against us that he's ever had. These guys didn't just suddenly forget how to play football. They were tired and underprepared. Probably the same goes for the rest of the team.

Now we have to go play in Seattle. Ugh!

Believe me, this stuck in my craw too before the game even started. The whole thing was rigged for us to fail. Sorry if I sound bitter, but I guess at this point I am given what has happened since even before the NFC Championship game to us..

I agree that it was a disadvantage, but I am not going to harp on this one. Teams have to deal with this all the time. It's also early in the season when guys aren't so banged up yet. There's quite a few reasons we were cheated, but I mainly put it on the refs calling every play we made back, whether it was an actual foul or not, and taking points off the board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom