Don't look now, boys and girls... (1 Viewer)

We only have 3 new starters if you count Clancy. Porter started last year but didn't play for the final 10 or so games. It's really just Greer and Sharper who are new if you take it that we stood pat at NT.

3 - 0 the only stat that matters in my mind!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT

Injuries - we've been doing very well this year compared to some of our opponents. Over half the starters were injured at any given time last year. Besides adding "just a few" key players and Gregg Williams we've been very fortunate in the injury area.

We only have 3 new starters if you count Clancy. Porter started last year but didn't play for the final 10 or so games. It's really just Greer and Sharper who are new if you take it that we stood pat at NT.

I wouldn't count clancy as an addition, He played a lot last season.
Porter going down, mckenzie going down, and others in the secondary making visits to the inactive list was very hard on your Pass Defense.. no matter how you slice it.

the fact that porter is in his 2nd year, and the additions of sharper the subtractions of the 2 former FS.. the shifting around that Williams does..
it all plays a part. Even Shanle is getting in on the action.

So what, it's only been 3 games. Our defense was terrible last year, therefore it is easy and correct to predict that our defense will be bad this year. Thusly, we cannot be a good team, we've only played bad teams, which is why we're 3-0. Right?

Edit: I mean this is what some experts are saying, and they're always right...right? I'm just going with the plays that are called man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom