Dont look now... (1 Viewer)

TGraff

Reaction score
But the Numbnut Krewe on NFL Live is about to analyze Reggie Bush AGAIN...Guess its time to change the channel. These guys need new producers or something...their material is very very old.

Mark Schlereth is the only person (edit, one of the only few) I see on a major network who seems to do actual research and watch games before speaking. That's probably not as interesting to most of the audience, who would rather see some contriversial story about high profile players instead of someone mostly speaking the truth.

well it was the media the built him up, so i guess they feel its their Duty\right to "tear him down" - which means Reggie will have a break out game in the near future.

Actually, it wasn't that bad. Sal said "Great expectations comes great responsibility" (something like that). Then he said that Reggie has alot to absorb. That's true considering the many positions he plays.

I hope we could had a link on the piece on Reggie by Brian Baldinger. The guy took time to study Reggie on film and gave a very good analysis on his game.

It was on like a month ago on NFL Total Access.

I hope we could had a link on the piece on Reggie by Brian Baldinger. The guy took time to study Reggie on film and gave a very good analysis on his game.

It was on like a month ago on NFL Total Access.

Agreed. That was the best analysis i've seen on Reggie yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom