Don't Screw With Taiwan! (1 Viewer)

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Taiwan is now officially the worlds most awesome super power. America, Pfft! Whatever! Iraq? HA! I laugh at you! Even the might of the old USSR could not hav stood up to the unbridled ferocity of the unbelievable awesomeness that is Taiwan. Is it because they have nuclear weapons of mass destruction? LAME!!!! is it because they have a standing army of twenty million bajillions? WHO CARES?! No amount of weaponry or manpower can withstand Taiwan’s might. Do you know why?

THEY HAVE TRANSFORMERS.

I’m not talking about the toys either, not the tiny little plastic playthings of our youth… oh no. They have (if this commercial is to believed) a standing army of tanks, jets, and ships capable of turning into giant 50-200 foot tall robots made entirely from kick***ium: the toughest metal in the known Universe. Go watch them now!

http://www.coolshite.net/humour/2009/10/07/fk-taiwan-commercial/

And it almost trumps Japans recruitment video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjAXJaFydwM

So much for their chance at winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

If that's the best they have, then their's now officially screwed in case of attack. I guess I'm supposed to be impressed now with the rigors of advanced but terrible implemented technology? Tell you what Taiwan, we can see your poker face is cracking a bit so we'll raise the stakes up some. We'll bring some of our nuclear submarines,modern aircraft carriers, a few top Class batlleships equiped with Stingers, Surface to Air, Surface to Ground, a few ICM's back in storage for good measure. We'll surround your island one morning when we're done having our danish muffins, scrambled eggs, bacon, coffee, ice milk, orange and grape juice washing it all done.

Then we'll bomb your island into complete oblivion to the extent that 2,000 years from now when human beings are either extinct or maybe more evolved, extraterrestial visitors from a far distant galaxy will visit this planet and say to one another " *** happened here and who in the hell did this and if there still here, we'd better get the hell out of here"

I mean it would be the greatest destruction ever told, or told, or performed on anyone 2,000 years in the making. It's a matter of issues comign down BIG TIME, War Games is Tetris compared to what we're capable of doing.

/flag-wavingjingoisticsequenceover

I always liked the Taiwan and the Republic of China. I like the way their government and their economic system is set up, so I suppose if I had to choose a nation to unseat us as the dominant world power it would be them.

So I for one welcome our transforming robotic overlords.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom