Don't want to jinx us, when do i write my speech (1 Viewer)

When should I write and Post my Speech?

• Write the speech on Sunday night...it has to be the night before the game.

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Write the speech on Saturday like you have been doing

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • Doesn't matter, I am a Falcons fan and whether you write the speech or not we will still lose. :)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Frank The Rat

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, Usually I start writing my speech after 11PM on the Saturday before the game and usually try to post it by about 12:30 or so....I have tried to keep this up. Here's my problem, being that it is a Monday game do I....

A. Write the speech at 11PM on Sunday and post it by 12:30 AM on Monday, or....

B. Write it on Saturday like I have been doing.

I want to make sure to get this right. :D Last week with the shirt wearing incident almost costing us a game, I don't want to screw up.:hihi:

Good question.
I would think that it should be done the same day as before. An extra day for reading can't hurt.

When did you do your speech for the GB game last year?

That depends, do you usually write it earlier for morning games and later for afternoon games?

I've been wearing my Who Dat pin only on Fridays so I had the same dilemma. I don't know whether to wear it tomorrow or not.

None of the above. Write it every day. :hihi:

Madmarsha brings up a good point. I guess I have to make my game winning nachos on Monday. That will seem odd.

I've read your speech before every game. But I couldn't before the Giant game because I didn't bring laptop to NOLA. And the Saints still won. So don't sweat it.

For some inexplicable reason my normal gametime saints shirt was in washer at gametime last week. Wife has no appreciation for gameday rituals. I put it on wet bout halfway through the second quarter. It goes on Sunday at noon and will stay on til gameover monday night.

As far as Frank's speech, do it Sunday afternoon, and make it a good one. Saints players actually have time to read it this week.

That depends, do you usually write it earlier for morning games and later for afternoon games?

I write it pretty much at the same time every saturday night...doesn't matter whether it is a morning game or evening game. I am leaving toward doing it on Saturday like normal...You bring up a good point...I don't change the time because of the morning or evening games, so why change it when it is on Monday.

I'm thinking the "night before the game" like you have always done.. doesn't look like the "audience" is much help here, almost 50-50 on the voting, Looks like You might want to "phone a friend" :)

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom