Donte Stallworth in Hospital after balloon crash (1 Viewer)

Guess everyone forgets that this guy killed someone while he was drunk driving and pretty much got away with it.

I don't wish him anymore harm, but looks like Karma to me.
I remember that the deceased ran in front of his car. I also remember that he had been drinking prior to the accident. I even remember that I wasn't in the courtroom that day. Who am I to judge whether or not he's paid his debt.

Who are you?

Guess everyone forgets that this guy killed someone while he was drunk driving and pretty much got away with it.

Stallworth took a huge amount of responsibility, never once attempted to challenge anything and by all accounts has done everything he can. He made a mistake, yes but he has taken responsibility for his actions.

It was the guy he hit's fault and he went to jail willingly instead of arguing the point.

But your fabricated and hateful version works too I guess.

Stallworth took a huge amount of responsibility, never once attempted to challenge anything and by all accounts has done everything he can. He made a mistake, yes but he has taken responsibility for his actions.

This! How long does stallworth have to keep apologizing to everyone before you'll be satisfied? This guy did what he was supposed to do, paid his debt to society, and never whined. But some people just aren't satisfied with that! I bet you hold grudges over people in your own life when they screw up. Sheesh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom