Donte Stallworth in Hospital after balloon crash (1 Viewer)

This! How long does stallworth have to keep apologizing to everyone before you'll be satisfied? This guy did what he was supposed to do, paid his debt to society, and never whined. But some people just aren't satisfied with that! I bet you hold grudges over people in your own life when they screw up. Sheesh!
It seems that there are just some people who are more inclined to forgive someone who committed intentional acts of cruelty against the helpless (unlike Donte's unfortunate accident), gets paroled early and then violates said parole by drinking in public. They're quick to shout that "He served his time!", when by the very fact that he was paroled means that he didn't (parole is an earlier release than your sentence would mandate, btw). We're not even going to mention the party that was thrown where someone was shot (see what I did there?).

On the other hand, a quick search of the term "Stallworth released from jail" returned 221,000 results. This is only the first one:

Donté Stallworth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Yahoo! Sports story published August 12, 2010, reported that Stallworth's lawyers indicated he could have fought all charges with "an excellent chance of being found innocent," but that Stallworth chose to be convicted of a felony to do what he felt was morally right.

Personally? I'm a lot quicker to forgive Stallworth than I am that other guy.

Guess everyone forgets that this guy killed someone while he was drunk driving and pretty much got away with it.

I don't wish him anymore harm, but looks like Karma to me.

Man, we made it to 10 replies before this. I would have set the over/under at 4. I'm impressed.

Guess everyone forgets that this guy killed someone while he was drunk driving and pretty much got away with it.

I don't wish him anymore harm, but looks like Karma to me.

I clicked on this thread with the intention to ask if he passed the field sobriety test afterwards. Then saw all the prayers going out for one of MADD's Top 10 Most Wanted Hanged. Thanks for bringing us back down to earth where we belong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom