Donte Stallworth (1 Viewer)

Stallworth and Henderson are typical Haslett players-look like Tarzan, play like Jane.

>>>Donte is just as fast if not faster. He ran the fastest ever 40 time at the combine and when he takes off noone comes close to catching him on the field.

Too fast for his own hamstrings, not fast enough to recover.

>>>Donte is just as fast if not faster. He ran the fastest ever 40 time at the combine and when he takes off noone comes close to catching him on the field.

Too fast for his own hamstrings, not fast enough to recover.

I don't want Stallworth back. I like Patten better as a number 3 and hes cheaper. I was just saying that Devery is not hands down the fastest player in the NFL.

Donte=Devery. Fast guys who drop too many passes. I think one would be ok, but not both.

Because hes 6'4" and runs a 4.3 forty?

When he is healthy he will be tough to cover. Its just a matter of time. Hopefully things like bad route running and bad hands don't hamper him though.

Colston is 6'4" Meachem is 6'2" but I agree his combination of size and speed will give db's fits if he can get on the field. Man can you imagine those two starting together.

We should just resign Devery. Is he really that bad that we can't resign him as our #3? He more than likely won't be overpriced like all the other available WR, and its not like we are looking for him to be our #1. Colston and Meachem will hopefully be our main 2 with Devery coming in playing slot where he is most successful.

Why overpay for a wr who will be a 3rd stringer? Even if the guy is signed as our #2 and plays opposite of Colston wouldn't that make the Meachem pick an admitted failure. I want to see Meachem starting not some overpriced free agent thats just my opinion.

If he becomes available, why not make a push to get him back here with us because he has better hands than Devery Henderson and more speed. Don't talk about his professionalism because I think most of that was do in part to Joe Horn, trust me most of y'all probably don't wanna believe it but Joe Horn was the reason why he developed that diva type of attitude because he certainly wasn't that in college or even his first year here. I think we should give him another chance to play here especially with Drew Brees, we would have any even more potent offense than what we had. I truly think that Donte' Stallworth would wanna play for us to.

I didn't want the Saints to draft him and I certainly don't want him to return to this franchise now. I hope he plays for the Dolphins where there is no one to throw him the ball.

I wouldn't mind pulling out my Stallworth jersey that has been collecting dust in my closet. He'd be a great opposite to Colston, i still wish SP didnt get rid of him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom